I am very pleased to announce that Arts Council England have awarded me financial support for my latest project Arctica. This funding will enable me to realise a year long series of interlinked artworks on the subject of climate change at venues across the UK. The works are interdisciplinary in nature encompassing literature, performance, photography, artist’s books, film and a public art installation. I am very grateful for this support and to the other organisations who have invested in the project including Durham Book Festival, New Writing North, Free Word Centre, Arvon Foundation, Filmpoem, Newbridge Books and Centre for Fine Print Research at UWE.
Share This :
- ‘Arctica: Time and The Two-Year-Old’s Hands’ wins Best Poetry Film prize at Newlyn International Film Festival
- ‘and for you (love)’ featured as part of Sarah Bodman’s a-n Artists’ Book series
- The Arctica Tryptich to Screen at Newlyn International Film Festival
- Flow Photo exhibition opens at National Waterways Museum
- ‘and for you (love)’ Artist’s Book of Braille poems available for pre-order
- ‘Reading Rodney Graham’ Acquired by the British Library
- ‘Salmon Nets, Sandyhills’ Shortlisted in Flow Photo Competition
- Late Shows at 36 Lime Street
- ‘And For You (Love)’ Successfully Funded!
- Launch of ‘And For You (Love)’ Kickstarter Campaign
36 lime street animation arctic arctica Arctic Circle art artist books artists books audio award book apothecary book art brass book climate change collaboration commission digital durham durham book festival events exhibition festival film filmpoem free word installation lit and phil london moving image ncla newcastle new writing north online open studio performance photography poem poetry poetry film publication reading residencies residency screening writing