Between the 4th and 20th October I’ll be the Poet in Residence at the Ilkley Literature Festival. It’s a special year for the festival as it celebrates its 40th anniversary. I’ll be involved in a whole range of poetry events over the two weeks of my residency where I’ll be launching my first full-length collection, hosting a poetry banquet, installing literary artworks around Ilkley, juding the open mic event, taking part in my first Mushaira, working in several local schools and more. You can find the full programme on the Ilkley Literature Festival website.
- ‘Arctica: Time and The Two-Year-Old’s Hands’ wins Best Poetry Film prize at Newlyn International Film Festival
- ‘and for you (love)’ featured as part of Sarah Bodman’s a-n Artists’ Book series
- The Arctica Tryptich to Screen at Newlyn International Film Festival
- Flow Photo exhibition opens at National Waterways Museum
- ‘and for you (love)’ Artist’s Book of Braille poems available for pre-order
- ‘Reading Rodney Graham’ Acquired by the British Library
- ‘Salmon Nets, Sandyhills’ Shortlisted in Flow Photo Competition
- Late Shows at 36 Lime Street
- ‘And For You (Love)’ Successfully Funded!
- Launch of ‘And For You (Love)’ Kickstarter Campaign
36 lime street animation arctic arctica Arctic Circle art artist books artists books audio award book apothecary book art brass book climate change collaboration commission digital durham durham book festival events exhibition festival film filmpoem free word installation lit and phil london moving image ncla newcastle new writing north online open studio performance photography poem poetry poetry film publication reading residencies residency screening writing