36 Lime Street Raffle Tickets
Latest : Prizes to win
Ouseburn Open Studios 2014 | 29th & 30th November
Draw 30th November 6pm
We are holding a raffle to raise funds for the maintenance of our Grade II Listed building. There will be lots of great prizes to be won, including an original signed ink drawing by Turner Prize nominated artist George Shaw.
Nineteen ticket designs have been letterpress printed by Hole Editions, with only 100 of each design available. Purchase your tickets now! Follow the links below to either buy and collect your tickets during the Ouseburn Open Studios event on the 29th & 30th November or if you are not local or cannot attend the event then have them posted to you (with additional cost).
Tickets are £3 each (+P&P if applicable)
Full set of tickets* for £50
For other quantities of tickets please CONTACT (via Hole Editions) with your requirements.
– On-line sales will end at 6.30pm GMT on the 28th Nov 2014.
– Remaining tickets will be available for purchase during the OOS14 weekend.
– In the event that a particular design sells out and we do not have the chance to remove the PayPal function an alternative ticket will be supplied or payment refunded.
– Tickets will be sent as soon as possible following payment.
– Tickets purchased towards the end of November may not arrive until after the draw, although the ticket stub will be in the raffle draw.
– Unsold tickets will be available for purchase after the draw is complete.
* A full set of tickets will initially be 19 different tickets. When designs sell out alternatives will be substituted.
RAFFLE TICKETS INFORMATION
Great prizes to win ranging from prints to ceramics, jewellery to furniture. Work donated by George Shaw, Theresa Easton, Peter Flynn, Lee Turner, Paul Hughes, Ruth Abbott, Colin Hagan, Maria Sears, Joanne Mitchell, Michael Armstrong, Graham Warren, Sue Woolhouse, Julia Roxburgh, Hole Editions, Louise Bradley, Jim Edwards, Paul Merrick, Anya Kovalieva, Fiona Gray, Jamie Josef Fry, Stevie Ronnie, Susanna Pickering and Polly Westergaard. Look out for further additions to the list of prizes donated.