36 Lime Street will be open again over the last weekend in November for the ever popular open studios event. The event takes place on the 25th and 26th November this year. I will be showing new work in my studio and contributing a drawing to the DRAWN OUT exhibition in the gallery.
- Artist’s Books Now at British Library
- ‘Arctica: Time and The Two-Year-Old’s Hands’ wins Best Poetry Film prize at Newlyn International Film Festival
- ‘and for you (love)’ featured as part of Sarah Bodman’s a-n Artists’ Book series
- The Arctica Tryptich to Screen at Newlyn International Film Festival
- Flow Photo exhibition opens at National Waterways Museum
- ‘and for you (love)’ Artist’s Book of Braille poems available for pre-order
- ‘Reading Rodney Graham’ Acquired by the British Library
- ‘Salmon Nets, Sandyhills’ Shortlisted in Flow Photo Competition
- Late Shows at 36 Lime Street
- ‘And For You (Love)’ Successfully Funded!
36 lime street animation arctic arctica Arctic Circle art artist books artists books audio award book apothecary book art brass book climate change collaboration commission digital durham durham book festival events exhibition festival film filmpoem free word installation lit and phil london moving image ncla newcastle new writing north online open studio performance photography poem poetry poetry film publication reading residencies residency screening writing